Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's already 2011 ?


And a happy happy new year from the both of us :D !
HAHAHAHA!
Okayy , so now you know our sampat-ness , at one of the parks near Singapore streets. We sat there and camwhored! LOL! Damn freaking awesome lor :P



So , 2010 has already passed eh? And it's already the 2nd day of New Year , ohwells , only ONE THING to look forward to this year ..

















O levels -.-
Damn those major exams seriously!
It's like I suddenly feel so dumb again -.- why oh why.
SIGH!
Sad!
:(
Omg!
Wth.
Nonsense.
Eeeeeeeee.




Oh hey! I think I've grown fat a lil!
Oh wait , I did not -.- I was just bloated from dinner and many other things that I ate today at Pyramid with Jin.
Grr ohwells!
Nothing more to say anymore!
Goodbye.
Ciao (: