Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Friday, December 24, 2010



Hey guys! :D
I'm back here tonight JUST to wish all of you a merry merry happy christmas !
Enjoy your day and exchanging presents or even hanging with your friends or family ! Just remember that Christmas is about spending time with the people you love and NOT only getting and giving presents ;D




Oh yes ! Also I'll be celebrating my Christmas this year with my work friends at Leather Avenue :D awesome , no ? Woooots! Alright so , we'll be doing gift exchanging tomorrow night after work then Jin and I are gonna torture Alex our supervisor to drive us around Subang to look for countdowns ! Bwahahaha xD




Again , Merry Christmas !
I love everyone of you :D








At this point of time , Christmas kindda reminds me of you and how I spent my Christmas and New Year's with you last year . But sadly , I don't miss you tho o.o hmmm , weird , ohwells ! Life goes on anyways ;D Good luck in next year boy !