Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Friday, October 15, 2010

Oh!


Yes baby, 'cause you are the only exception. My only exception in my life right now.




Good afternoon all!
I, Megann Ho Wei Hau, managed to skip school today! HAHA. WEEEE. I know, so awesome right? Well first of all, it's 'cause daddy isn't home. BUT! I skipped school is 'cause I needed the extra focus. Class is too noisy seriously. Tskk. & uhm, yeah, I waas successful in studying at home with Fb on! Hee. So now I've finished studying Bio and Physics! Woots. CONGRATS ME MAN. HAHAH. Then tmr gonna study @ Coffee Bean with Xiang and sister, maybe Jared joining as well. Heh. :)
Alright, I guess that's all for today then ;D




I'm still waiting for your answer ;)