Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Monday, October 11, 2010

I fell in love with cookies!


I know it's fattening, but yet, it's just so delicious. Mm, yummy, tempting.




I came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor
Cause it goes on and on and on
And it goes on and on and on




Hello, good evening.
Guess what I ate for my dinner? I ate what my grandma cooked for me and sister and ordered Mcd. Later on, I'ma eat Famous Amos cookies. OHMY. So fattening sial! D; TSK. I ate Mcd 5 times just last week alone! And I think my PMS is coming cos I just keep eating. Aiks. :/ super not a good sign man. Eeeee. And I bet that I could be eating ice cream later on. Yerr. Sighh ohwells, atleast I'm eating.
Also, I'm soo super happy last night! I managed to talk to Mr Patrick Ng Wei Hau again! Like finally after 2 months of him MIA-ing. Hee. But I'm just glad that he din't turn out like, well, yeah, my other close friend. Well anyways, i'ma off now! Ciao! ;D




He's my Romeo and I'm his Juliet.