Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I realised.



Sometimes it doesn't really hurt that much when you start to let go and move on.


Hello fellow readers! :D
I is multi tasking now. Sooo , wait lah. Let me finish up my Fb tagged note first yeah! :)
Okaay!
So , I'm finally done with my Fb note! I shall post it in here aswell since my blog is half dead. :D



Before you read what I'm about to reveal to you.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 35 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 35 random things, tag 15 people then click publish.

1. I am a girl.
2. I am sixteen.
3. I love photography <3 :)
4. I love singing <3 :)
5. Music has always been my thing.
6. Played the piano since I was 5 or 6 ;)
7. I suck in maths, addmaths, physics, chemis you name it :D
8. People say I'm too thin when I eat a fair amount of food. :)
9. Bei Li calls me bony. -.-
10. I wanna be able to study in the New Zealand's School Of Arts! :D <3
11. I super love sushi! :D <3
12. I used to have an awesome best, close guy friend. :)
13. I ended up loving my best friend. <3 :)
14. I broke up with my boyf of one year plus a few months ago. :)
15. I'm much happier without him. :D
16. I love my sayangs! I could never live without them! :D
17. Travelling is awesome!
18. GLEE (Y) yeahman! :D
19. CHC <3
20. My dear W57 , and my multiplied cg's aswell :) <3 !
21. Meatballs! :D
22. Movies! :D
23. I think dancing is amazing, and it's gonna be my next passion. Who'll help me? ;)
24. I lie abt my sickness sometimes because I don't wanna go to school. Oops. (A) :)
25. I'm a Christian! :D
26. I love reading, writing aswell :)
27. I think Africans are special , and amazing! Their voices are, gorgeous!
28. Australia would be my next destination this year altho I've been there before.
29. To plan a end of year trip with the sayangs :)
30. Road trip with W57!
31. Learn Haru Haru on piano :)
32. Get good grades by the next test.
33. Should start to eat more vegetables. /:
34. I laugh alot! :D HAHAHAH.
35. I am me! Megann Ho! :D Live with it.