Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Friday, July 9, 2010

Paul the Octopus is so not cute ! :)


Goood midnight ! :)
I've finally finished uploading and resizing all the pictures from my outing ! Yes ! okay , I'm free now :) Yaaaaaaaaaay :D So anyway , this picture below is a random school picture , the rest are from my outing :) Enjoy ! Ohyeah , captions will be posted here and there , kinda lazy :/ typical me :)
School :

In the middle , Hanyong .
Back , Hanson .
Left , Andrew Tan .
Right , Lee Zian Wei .



Now , here are all the outing pictures ! :D


Now , see our sleepy piggy faces :D
:







Next ;
Two group pictures taken by yours truly :)







Jolene : Look Megan ! Fishes ! Can see ?
Me : Where ? Where ?
Jolene : O___O it's just right in front of you , you dumbo :D
LOL , I'm super the blur man O:






Chia Chee :)



Meet Dicvinn and Weishen .
In case you haven't noticed , Weishen is the gu who's mind is fixated on tweeting some stuff on his BB while Dicvinn is the one smiling brightly. LOL :)





Meet Jessica :)
She's the skinniest in our CG !





Meet Ian Lee :)
She's our new awesome CG leader for W57!




Weishen : EHH ! Why can't post my tweet wan ?!
Us : Maybe here got bad reception leh ?
Weishen : But I post 4 times d leh !
Us : LOL , then go home and post lah
Weishen : What if later go back , see my twitter ah , got 4 posts there d ! HAHAHAH !! :D
LOL !



Meet Weimund :)
She's working at Juice Works !




HAH! LIEW DICVINN !
WE CAUGHT YOU YAWNING ! :D




Pheww ! Alright , I'm done !

Gooooooodnight people !

& i'm out!