Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do you remember how we first met? :)


I love fairytales & happy endings. But will I ever end up having one of those in my life?

Goooooooooooood morning! I'm up early for once today!
It's 5:10am and i'm up! Okay, fine, I lied. I couldn't sleep. Bugger. So, to block my mind from extra thinking, I decided to continue watching my Autumn's Concerto. I'm now at, episode 7 part 5. LOL! Damn long kan ? I know. Ish. Oh wells, I guess now i'ma sleep. Have school and cg tmr so I'd better enjoy my few hours left of sleeping time. & then later on at school, my mummy is gonna hear me complain! Oh how I love my mummy! :)
Goodnight once again people.
& i'm out!


I've made up my mind about you.