Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rain on me, what's the price of thunder ?


Alright, this. is. seriously. getting. annoying. -.-
I can't sleep ! Literally ! I'm serious ! It's like what ? 4:51am , and I'm still wide awake ! OII ! I dowan more and worst eyebags okay ? D: I don't like this ;( *dislike dislike dislike dislike*
Oh mummy T.T

...............................................................................................................................................................................
( 10 minutes later )
______________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________

Oh shoot ! 5am already ! D;
MEGANNN , SLEEEEP LAHHHH !