Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Memories are falling apart each day .


Yes I do , cherish you . From the depths of my heart , it's because you are special .

Helloooo ! :)
Alright , today was , fair enough I guess . Went to my cousin's house ( ShinLing ) . Yeah , we talked , gossiped , online , yadayadayada ! Ooh yeeeah , while I'm here , please check this out ! PINK LOVE
Yeeeah , if you have spare time , go check it out ! ;) It's a new blogshop I discovered . Heh .
Soyeah , guess that's all . And have been taking some photos of myself while home alone on Monday. Ahaha :D What's a girl got to do around here to have some fun or excitment to keep her life spiced up :)
Alrighty , I'm done heree . Wooh ! Can't wait for outing tmr with CJW :D my cousin might be tagging along as well . HAHA. ;)