Bonjour


   

Megann H. Wei Hau :D
Je'taime Mon Amour darling :)
Where photography and music is the passion



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Don't go saying you love me when you're out the door .


So will you look at me in the eye , and tell me that you love me like how I love you right now ?




Hi all ! :)
Megann is here tonight , yes , she is . Well , uhm , whole day out today I guess . Tiring but , yeah , nice :) Went to SP with ze cousin and got ourselves , a pair of Cotton On flats ! Mm , cool , 2 for RM49 ! Cheap ! Worth it ! Andd , comfortable :D recommended ! ;) Heh .
And err , so after that around 230 mummy came to pick us up and send my cousin back home ! Then me and mummy went to Centrepoint ! :) For some stuff , had stuff to do . And then , went back to SP again ! Don't know do what , but , we walked around and talked , then shopped abit . I got myself a new white bag ! Awesome (Y) Hmm , ohyeah ! And got my contact lenses already , finally ! :D

Well , overall , I feel lifeless ! D; Thankyouu boring holidays ! Hmm , well , off to bed now ! G'night blog authors !